Sunday 4 July 2010

update

I had actually deleted this blog out of fear that someone I know might see it, however I've restored it for the time being.

So it's the summer holidays. Unfortunately my end of year results were not good enough to get me into my third year so I'm taking a couple of resit examinations in august. I've decided to stay up here until the contract for the house runs out instead of going home. One of my housemates is doing an internship so is also staying so I'm not too lonely. Last weekend was a strange one for me. My housemate went home for the weekend as it was her mum's birthday so I was completely alone. I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to get organised, and get some revision done. Instead I spent most of the weekend sitting about watching TV. The only worthwhile thing I did all weekend was going out for an early morning run. All in all it was not a good few days for me. There was a lot of moaping about feeling depressed and berating myself for not having enough friends etc.

My boyfriend was also away for a whole week. He was out on a rented boat with his family in the lake district. I was actually invited but surprise surprise I decided not to go. Anyway my boyfriend has since been making remarks like oh you should have come and you don't see my family enough blah blah blah. I've never really explained how I feel to him so I worry that he thinks I'm being rude by not joining in on all his family dos. All those years I spent pining for a boyfriend and now I finally have one I get a whole new set of problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment