Thursday 1 March 2012

Pre-Trip Thoughts

Tomorrow I'll be heading off into the English countryside to begin my wwoofing adventure. I think it's a mark of the progress I've made that I haven’t freaked out and cancelled all my plans at the last minute (touch wood). Obviously I'm not totally without worry – it's come and gone in waves throughout the day but on the whole I’m feeling positive. I spoke to an SA friend on the phone last night and that made me feel better about the whole thing. Turns out it’s good to talk! I wasn’t feeling very excited until a few hours ago, it's almost like I don't want to get my hopes up just in case it all goes horribly wrong and I can't cope and end up coming home after just a week. But I’ve been reading other people’s blogs about their wwoofing experiences and looking at pictures of countryside and now I’m in the mood for a bit of country living :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay how exciting, just read all your updates, you'll be fairly near where I live (I'm just over the border in Wales)... Hope you really enjoy your trip, and the English weather is ok :-S It should be a lot better by the end of the month, fingers crossed. Good luck to you, what an exciting experience! xx

    ReplyDelete