Tuesday 30 November 2010

I'm so fed up. I just want this term to be over so I can go home.

I've missed so many lectures recently - mainly morning ones. I wake up in the morning feeling anxious and depressed and knowing I have to have a shower and pack my things and get dressed in the cold, an it just seems like the easier option to stay in bed where it's safe. I went to bed early last night and set my alarm for 6. I was already drifting awake before my alarm went off and was wide awake by about quarter past, but I still couldn't motivate myself to get out of bed. I think because I've missed so any lectures now, missing one more doesn't seem like such a big deal. It's such a far cry from first year when I prided myself on only missing one lecture a term, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment