Saturday 6 November 2010

Loneliness

I'm going to have a very lonely two weeks. Long story short, me and my boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend - not quite sure what to call him any more), are taking a break from our relationship. We've decided we're not going to see/speak to each other for the next two weeks. The break was my idea - I actually broke up with him last weekend but then we sort of got back together mid-week. Anyway I'm just so confused about what I want right now, I just felt like I needed some time alone to think about things.

My boyfriend is the only person I really talk to in lectures (we're on the same course at uni), so I'm expecting to spend a lot of time alone for the next couple of weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. I can see myself going a whole days without properly speaking to anyone. I'm terrified people are going to notice that we're not speaking and there'll be loads of attention on me and everyone will be talking about me behind my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment