Wednesday 19 January 2011

good morning

I've got my second (and last) exam today. It's not going to go well - I'll be lucky if I pass. My first exam went better than expected but still not great. To be honest I'm not even that bothered any more, I just want them to be over.

It's my 21st birthday in a week and one day. My housemates keep asking me we're going to do, but I can't think of anything. I'm not really into clubbing anymore, since I stopped drinking, and I'm just worried that anything I want to do, they'll think is boring. My parents are coming up next weekend and I'm hoping we'll go to this vegan restaurant in town :). I could go there with my friends but I don't really want to go to the same place two nights in a row! I'd like to go on a day trip somewhere but I've got lectures all day so that's not really an option. Ideas would be very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment