Monday 14 March 2011

watery eyes

I just got back from my weekly shop at the supermarket. Sometimes food shopping can make me super uncomfortable, like if I go at the weekend and there are loads of people there :s Although it helps that I'm interested in food so I can usually distract myself by visualizing all the yummy meals I can make in the week ahead :) Today was OK (the supermarkets are pretty empty on a Monday afternoon) although for some reason my left eye was watering like crazy. I don't know whether this is an anxiety symptom or not? I just googled it and apparently it can be a symptom but I get in all sorts of situations, not just when I'm anxious.

Hmm now I think about it I actually get watery eyes most days I walk into uni - maybe it's just something that happens to my eyes when I'm out in cold air?

lol this was a pretty pointless post. Normally I'd delete a post like this out of embarrassment but I'm going to be brave today.

2 comments:

  1. I get watery eyes too but normally on cold days when I'm out. I never seem to see anyone else who has the same problem and it makes me self-conscious as I think people think I might have been crying!

    Love your background pic btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get watery eyes especially when I'm anxious and talking to someone I don't know =D

    By the way, nice blog =D

    ReplyDelete