Friday 4 March 2011

hello

I can't believe I've almost gone two weeks without a post! The time has gone by so quickly. I was almost about to type that I've been too busy to blog but that would be a complete lie and would give off the impression that I've been out partying every night which couldn't be further from the truth. I had a piece of coursework due in on Wednesday so I was working on that all weekend and Mon and Tues - think I did okay in it, hopefully it'll help drag my marks up. I spent last night and tonight making/decorating cupcakes for my housemate's birthday tomorrow. We've got a three tiered cake stand that we're going to put up in the living room and arrange the cakes on :)

My housemate's having birthday drinks at a pub/bar in town tomorrow night - from the facebook page it looks like there's going to be about 20 people there :s I havn't really given it much thought to be honest so I'm not feeling too worried just yet. Quite a few of her friends don't drink and aren't really the party-party type which will make it a lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, I'm just recovering from the flower burst! :D Glad you've managed to pop a post on your blog - it is pretty hard sometimes trying to make the time. I'm just about managing a post per day but not for the sake of it.

    Gosh you have a party too... I have about 15 of our family coming over on Saturday afternoon for my little un's Birthday, way too many people, not looking forward to it at all :-/ No way out for me though, I wish my daughter would have opted for a house full of kids instead, that I could have handled despite the chaos I'm sure it would bring :D

    ReplyDelete