Saturday 22 October 2011

Billy No Mates

It's very depressing when your parents have a better social life than you do. My parents are out tonight and have been out for the last 2 nights as well - three nights in a row that is. The last time I saw a friend was two weeks ago when I met up with my old housemate for the day.

My mum keeps walking past my bedroom giving me this pitying look and saying that I need to get out more and get a life. It's so irritating. Why can't she just let me do things at my own pace?!?! I can hardly just decide on a random Saturday night to go out when I don't have anyone to go out with. At least I can blame my lack of friends on the fact that I just moved back home from uni (when does it stop being acceptable to use the term "just" I wonder? It has been over 3 months already...) and my uni friends (all 4 of them) are currently scattered all over the country.

1 comment:

  1. It's exactly the same way for me too....but i can't blame my lack of friends on anything..:)

    ReplyDelete