Saturday 29 October 2011

Oh well

*sigh* Up until about half an hour ago I was going to go to this party. But then the people from the group I was going to go with said they couldn't come anymore and I really don't fancy going on my own. It's disappointing but I think most people, SA or not, wouldn't want to go to a party with 10+ people where they didn't know anyone so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. Which is hard when my mum looks at me with such disapproval when I told her I wasn't going anymore.

Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to show myself as I've been reading your blog for a little while now :) I know I'm just a random stranger, but I just wanted to let you know that you seem to be working really hard and doing very well. You shold be proud of yourself! And yes, don't be too hard on yourself! NO ONE would go to a party if they didn't know anyone!
    :)

    http://timonsnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, thanks for the lovely words :) I always love getting comments, even if they are from "random strangers" lol!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete