Tuesday 22 November 2011

A Very Boring Blog Post

I was going to go to a moodmapping workshop in London tonight, but I've backed out :/ I'd been going back and forth all day about it, then I mentioned it to my mum at lunchtime and she started saying that it was too far away and how it's not practical and since then I've talked myself out of it. The same thing happened with the first SA support group I said I was going to go to; I backed out of that at the last minute but I made it the next week. So it's not the end of the world. I do still want to go so I'm going to try and make it next week.

My diets going okay so far. Yesterday I ate a medium bowl of porridge with a spoonful of sugar-free jam and pomegranate. Lunch was a salad and dinner was tofu in black bean sauce with stir fried kale and beansprouts. I went for a run before lunch as well. I'm already feeling better after just one day. Had porridge again for breakfast today, lunch wasn't so good; avocado, tomato, salad and pine nuts with a big blob of vegan mayo in a wholemeal wrap. I was meant to be cutting down on carbs but we didn't have much else in the house. And I just ate another wrap with marmite spread all over it as a snack :/ So not great today but not a total disaster either.

Wow I think this qualifies as the most boring blog post I've ever written! Sorry about that, I just felt like writing something and thought I'd take it out on you lot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment