Sunday 27 November 2011

Work

So I've started my new job. Had my first day on Friday; I'll write a post about it another time. I have to leave in half an hour for a 12 hour shift :/ Not looking forward to it. I think they aren't mad keen on people only working half days where I am so I'm going to be crazy busy for the next 6 weeks. Thankfully I have the next two days off, then another 12 hour day on Wednesday. We'll see how today goes, if I can't handle it I might have to say something to the manager. Though I'm not sure how I'd go about that; there's no way I'd mention SA.
Also I barely slept last night. I don't even remember closing my eyes, though I'm sure I did at some point. I just remember lying there all night willing myself to go to sleep, but for some reason it wasn't happening. My alarm going off at 7am was a shock as I thought it was still only 3am or something.
Urgh I really don't want to do this. At least the pay is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment