Tuesday 15 February 2011

bleugh

I've got yet another cold. It's already my second this year :s I can't understand why I get so many - I eat really healthily so the only thing I can think of is that the constant stress that comes from experiencing anxiety is somehow affecting my immune system. It makes sense - I always seem to get colds around exam times, which is the time of the year that's the most stressful for me. And living in a house with 4 other people means there's nearly always someone who's got a bug so it's pretty much impossible not to catch anything. Maybe if I spent less time in the house I wouldn't catch all these bugs so often!

2 comments:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head. The stress you feel is probably lowering your immune system. That's what use to happen to me as well. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both absolutely right! Get well soon Mel :)

    ReplyDelete