Friday 11 February 2011

eeeeek

I'm getting a lift into uni from my boyfriend's friend who has a car - they're coming in about 10 minutes so I've just got time to write a quick post.

I got an email on wednesday from my tutor saying that I needed to see him about my exam results (which I did terribly in - i failed 2 out of the 3 modules that i took last term). In the email he said something like "if you dont feel up to coming alone you may bring someone with you". What is that supposed to mean?!?!?! Urgh I'm getting myself all worked up about that comment though I'm probably just reading into it too much. Still I can't help but think he's going to berate me for not turning up to workshops etc. Another thing I always worry about when going to see him is what to do if i turn up and he's with someone in his office - I never know what to say or whether i should wait outside or go in and sit down. Such a trivial thing but I get so freaked out by it!

Anyway wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah the office thing, mm same here, sometimes my boss has got some one in there and I too don't know whether to knock, wait or go off back to my desk... sometimes I kinda bob around a little until his catches me there & then he decides what he wants to say! Definitely uncomfortable moments!

    ReplyDelete