Saturday 17 September 2011

Group

I went to the support group for the third time last night. There were supposed to be about 5/6 people turning up to this one so I was super anxious before hand. But in the end only two of us (plus the organiser) turned up so all that fretting was for nothing. I'm still very quiet in them. I speak when spoken to but I'm not really offering anything up of my own accord yet. It doesn't help that we meet in a busy Starbucks with people coming over to the table every ten minutes to clear away mugs/tell us that they're closing soon :/ It's a miracle I even turned up though considering how nervous I was! I think next time I'm going to make a point of getting there early and getting my voice heard straight away to just get it over with.

I thought I was going to have the house to myself today because I thought my parents were going out but it turns out there going out tomorrow instead. A bit annoying as I was considering pushing myself to make a youtube update, but I'm not comfortable doing it with people in the house. Maybe tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment