Thursday 15 December 2011

Trying to Fight off Depression

I can feel depression creeping up on me. I'm halfway through my temp job at the moment and I'm starting to worry about the future again. I don't know what I'm going to do after it ends and I'm terrified I'm going to have another 6 months of crappy unemployment and depression. I've heard back from a few people I emailed about WWOOFing but they've all basically said that there isn't much to do in the winter so I should contact them again later next year if I'm still looking. So it looks like that plan is going to have to wait for a few months at least. I'll keep trying though. Someone will want me eventually.

I'm going to get my paycheck tomorrow :D I can't wait!! Everyone was actually getting paid today but I've had a day off so I'll get mine tomorrow. I'm probably going to have to spend half of it on christmas presents which I'm a little resentful about (yes I know I'm selfish :P ).

I've been slacking with my therapy again for the past week. I had had a good few weeks and felt like I was really making progress but then I stopped for some reason. Maybe that's the reason I'm feeling depressed now? I think I've let work get in the way; I keep telling myself I'm too tired and that I'll do it tomorrow, but of course, tomorrow never comes. Even today, on my day off, I haven't done it. My parents have gone away for the night (they're picking my sister up from uni and are staying the night as it's a long drive for them) so the conditions are perfect.

I'm going to do it before I go to bed. I'm going to have a nice relaxing bath, read a book, do my therapy and get an early night so I can get up early for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment