Thursday 12 January 2012

CBT Presentation

It's the last CBT session next week and we each have to give a 5-10 minute presentation. I have literally no idea what to talk about. Am starting to feel a little bit sick about the whole thing. I'd probably be okay if I was given a topic, but I don't particularly have any hobbies or an interesting career to talk about. Apparently some people just talk about their home towns which I could do if it comes to it. I'd like to talk about something a bit more interesting than that though. I could always do Why I'm Vegan but I literally hate talking about that so much I feel like it would be way too much pressure to explain myself coherently.
Urgh. Why cant I just have a bloody hobby? This would be so much easier
It's been 3 days since the last session and I still haven't picked anything. I want to have chosen something by tonight otherwise I'll be a mess over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, I sympathize with your situation and understand it can be difficult live with social phobia. For some great tips on learning to overcome your social phobia, I recommend checking out this great continuing education website.

    http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/socialphobia-pho

    ReplyDelete